Burger Steak - Pinoy Style

I really miss one of my favorites in Jollibee, well of course aside from their breaded chicken, Burger Steak is surely a hit. And because we don’t have Jollibee here in Abu Dhabi I am stuck with my own recipe. I guess it turned out OK though.

Burger Steak is not an authentic Filipino food but it is indeed well accepted and became part of the menu of most Filipinos. It is an easy and inexpensive recipe. Some usually serve it with mashed potatoes but rice is still the best choice for me.





Ingredients:
  • 8 Burger Patties
  • 1 Liter water
  • 2 Tablespoon flour
  • 1 Sachet Mushroom Soup Powder
  • 2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
  • 1 Small Can Sliced Mushrooms
  • Pepper
  • Oil

Procedure:

1.      Heat oil in a pan.
2.      Fry Burger Patties in medium heat fire. Cook ‘til medium brown. Set aside.
3.      In a casserole dissolve Mushroom Powder and flour in water. Add the mushrooms and let it boil under medium fire.
4.      Put in the soy sauce and pepper.
5.      Once the mixture is thick enough (gravy like) add in the fried burger patties.
6.      Serve with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are highly appreciated!